- ISBN-13: 9781612440484
- Publisher: Halo Publishing International
- Publication date: 11/30/2011
- Pages: 30
ABOUT THE AUTHOR…Molly Nero grew up in Texas loving to sing, dance, and read. She spent over 18 years teaching elementary school. Reading to her own children, she was inspired to write. Molly Nero recently moved to Pennsylvania where she resides with her family, 2 dogs, and a leopard spotted Gecko and enjoys writing, cooking, and making snowmen.
Author Website: www.smartypigbooks.com
Facebook URL: Molly Costen Nero
FROM LITTLEONE…I liked the part where they do science and math. At home I like to play with our monopoly money and pretend I’m shopping at the grocery store and at school I’ve made a pattern necklace too with cereal. I think the book is good and funny!
FROM MOM…Vibrant colors and fun rhyming theme throughout the book. Excellent children’s book about the importance of taking the time to study with real examples of how they would use the skills in real life. We definitely recommend this book for all young readers in elementary school to read alone or with parents and teachers.
THE GIVEAWAY...Just leave us a comment below and you’re entered! Easy! Giveaway ends January 31st at 11:59pm! Now enjoy a sneak peak of the book below…
- World of Ink Network – Spotlight
- Writing to the Hearts of Children- Book Review
- Families Matter Blog – Book Review
- Roth’s Inspiring Books & Products - Interview
- BTR’s World of Ink Network: Stories for Children show - Live Radio Interview at 2pm EST
You can also listen on demand after the show airs!
- Book Snatchers – Book Review & Giveaway
- Writing to the Hearts of Children- Interview
- Mymcbooks Blog – Spotlight & Giveaway
- Stories for Children Magazine Featured Guest Interview
- World of Ink Network – Guest Post: Tips to Becoming a Published Author
- Renee Hand Blog Talk Radio Show – Stories for Unknown Authors
Show airs live at 2pm EST
- One Day at a Time – Book Review & Giveaway
- The Crypto-Capers Review
- American Chronicle – Spotlight Interview
- Home School Blogger - Book Review
- Blogcritics: Moms Perfer - Author Spotlight
- Roth’s Inspiring Books & Products – Book Review
- Utah Children’s Writer Blog – Guest Post: Developing Fun Characters for Kids
- The Maggie Project – Guest Post: Inspiration behind Smarty Pig
- Rambling of a Coffee Addicted Writer – Spotlight
- Families Matter Blog – Interview
- One Day at a Time – Guest Post: How to Make Studying Fun for Kids
- MomnBaby Network – Book Review & Giveaway
- Families Matter Blog – Guest Post: Studying Tips for Parents & Kids
- Writers On The Move – Guest Post: Teaching Through Books
- Interview on From My Mama’s Kitchen Radio Show at 11am EST
From My Mama’s Kitchen® - ”Personal Success Begins at Home”
Host: Johnny Tan
We received a copy for an honest review.